Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
Strawberry Perl is a binary distribution of Perl for the Windows operating system. It includes a bundled compiler and pre-installed modules that offer the ability to install XS CPAN modules directly from CPAN.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install StrawberryPerl, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst StrawberryPerl
This package has no dependencies.
|StrawberryPerl 18.104.22.168||521||Thursday, February 02, 2012|
|StrawberryPerl 22.214.171.124||20||Tuesday, January 24, 2012|
Discussion for the StrawberryPerl Package
- This discussion is only about StrawberryPerl and the StrawberryPerl package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or StrawberryPerl, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.