Downloads of v 2012.0.0
Windows Live Installer
Script to check if windows live installer has been previously downloaded to temp folder. This package is not intended to be installed on its own but is a dependency for Individual Windows Live product packages.
To install Windows Live Installer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst WindowsLiveInstaller
This package has no dependencies.
|Windows Live Installer 2012.0.0||299||Sunday, April 14, 2013|
|Windows Live Installer 1.0.1||296||Sunday, April 15, 2012|
|Windows Live Installer 1.0.0||50||Sunday, April 15, 2012|
Discussion for the Windows Live Installer Package
- This discussion is only about Windows Live Installer and the Windows Live Installer package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Windows Live Installer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.