Downloads of v 3.5.2519.20130612
WiX Toolset 3.5
The Windows Installer XML (WiX) is a toolset that builds Windows installation packages from XML source code. The toolset supports a command line environment that developers may integrate into their build processes to build MSI and MSM setup packages. The WiX toolset CodePlex project stores the stable releases and Mercurial repository. The following links will take you to more details:
To install WiX Toolset 3.5, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Wix35
This package has no dependencies.
|WiX Toolset 3.5 3.5.2519.20130612||142||Wednesday, June 12, 2013|
|WiX Toolset 3.5 3.5.2519.1||61||Monday, May 13, 2013|
|WiX Toolset 3.5 3.5.2519.0||210||Monday, March 05, 2012|
Discussion for the WiX Toolset 3.5 Package
- This discussion is only about WiX Toolset 3.5 and the WiX Toolset 3.5 package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or WiX Toolset 3.5, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.