Downloads of v 2.04
ack is a tool like grep, designed for programmers with large trees of heterogeneous source code. ack is written purely in Perl, and takes advantage of the power of Perl's regular expressions.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install Ack!, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ack
Updated to Ack 2: http://beyondgrep.com/ack-2.0/
- StrawberryPerl (≥ 5.0)
|Ack! 2.04||974||Wednesday, June 19, 2013|
|Ack! 1.96.2||623||Tuesday, January 24, 2012|
|Ack! 1.96.1||48||Tuesday, January 24, 2012|
|Ack! 1.96||50||Tuesday, January 24, 2012|
Discussion for the Ack! Package
- This discussion is only about Ack! and the Ack! package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Ack!, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.