Downloads of v 220.127.116.1120531
Attribute Changer is a power user tool to change all kind of file and folder attributes, date, time and even NTFS compression. Edit date and time information stored in digital images are easily altered with Attribute Changer. It perfectly integrates into the Windows Shell and is available with a right-click on files, folders and drives. It features an easy to use graphical user interface with lots of exciting features.
To install AttributeChanger, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst attributechanger
This package has no dependencies.
|AttributeChanger 18.104.22.16831108||16||Friday, November 08, 2013|
|AttributeChanger 22.214.171.12420925||105||Tuesday, September 25, 2012|
|AttributeChanger 126.96.36.19920807||34||Tuesday, August 07, 2012|
|AttributeChanger 7.10||35||Monday, July 02, 2012|
|AttributeChanger 188.8.131.5220531||37||Thursday, May 31, 2012|
|AttributeChanger 184.108.40.20620501||23||Wednesday, May 23, 2012|
|AttributeChanger 7.0||35||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|AttributeChanger 6.20||49||Monday, September 19, 2011|
Discussion for the AttributeChanger Package
- This discussion is only about AttributeChanger and the AttributeChanger package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AttributeChanger, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.