Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
Many system developers complain about repetitive settings of their testing Windows workstations to make them usable for testing software. Number of dialogs you need to go through is bigger on Windows Vista or newer, where the necessary dialogs are often hidden one level deeper than in Windows XP. BellaVista is a tool that gathers necessary settings to one place, speeding configuration up. The settings include:
* Setting up debugging boot configuration
* Configuring crash dump
* Disabling UAC, file and registry virtualization, and Shutdown Event Tracker
* Setting environment variables
* Configuring DbgPrint filters
To install BellaVista, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst bellavista
This package has no dependencies.
|BellaVista 18.104.22.168||47||Tuesday, December 20, 2011|
Discussion for the BellaVista Package
- This discussion is only about BellaVista and the BellaVista package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BellaVista, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.