Downloads of v 3.3
Eazfuscator.NET is a free obfuscator for .NET platform. The main purpose of obfuscator is to protect intellectual property of the software.
To install Eazfuscator.NET, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst eazfuscator.net
Version 3.3 released on March 5, 2012
- Code optimizer. Delivers great speed to your apps
- Control and data flow analysis. Delivers better reflection support
- Greatly improved support of self-hosted WCF services
- XNA 4 support
- Silverlight 5 support
- Windows SDK 8.0 support
- Visual Studio 11 support
- Neutral mode is the default one for assembly loader now. This solves architecture dependency issues, and now it is possible to obfuscate 64 bit assemblies on 32 bit machines
- Fixed template method signature lookup issue
- Fixed bug in template constraints rewriting
- Fixed own satellite assemblies embedding issue introduced in 3.2
- Fixed a reflection analysis issue for Windows Phone apps introduced in 3.2
- Fixed issues with overloaded methods in XML Documentation Filter
This package has no dependencies.
|Eazfuscator.NET 3.3||98||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|Eazfuscator.NET 3.2||32||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|Eazfuscator.NET 22.214.171.1244||53||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Eazfuscator.NET Package
- This discussion is only about Eazfuscator.NET and the Eazfuscator.NET package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Eazfuscator.NET, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.