Downloads of v 4.2.20121004
Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno)
an open source, robust, full-featured, commercial-quality, industry platform for the development of highly integrated tools and rich client applications
To install Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install eclipse-java-juno
|Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno) 4.2.20121004||845||Thursday, October 04, 2012|
|eclipse-java-juno 4.2.20120920||82||Thursday, September 20, 2012|
Discussion for the Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno) Package
- This discussion is only about Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno) and the Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.