Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet. Fiddler allows you to inspect all HTTP(S) traffic, set breakpoints, and "fiddle" with incoming or outgoing data. Fiddler includes a powerful event-based scripting subsystem, and can be extended using any .NET language.
Fiddler is freeware and can debug traffic from virtually any application, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and thousands more.
To install Fiddler, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst fiddler
This package has no dependencies.
|Fiddler 18.104.22.168||1659||Tuesday, January 22, 2013|
|Fiddler 22.214.171.124||523||Saturday, December 01, 2012|
|Fiddler 126.96.36.199||682||Sunday, September 16, 2012|
|Fiddler 188.8.131.52||243||Wednesday, August 29, 2012|
|Fiddler 184.108.40.206||142||Friday, August 17, 2012|
|Fiddler 220.127.116.11||270||Sunday, June 24, 2012|
|Fiddler 18.104.22.168||87||Friday, June 08, 2012|
|Fiddler 22.214.171.124||262||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|Fiddler 126.96.36.199||194||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|Fiddler 188.8.131.52||123||Wednesday, December 28, 2011|
|Fiddler 184.108.40.206||205||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Fiddler 220.127.116.11||92||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Fiddler 18.104.22.168||69||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Fiddler Package
- This discussion is only about Fiddler and the Fiddler package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Fiddler, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.