Downloads of v 2.0.3
FluffyApp is a simple and lightweight utility that was designed to help you instantly upload your pictures or other files to CloudApp. You only have to sign into your account and drag the files onto the application�s icon. CloudApp is a simple app which sits on the menu bar and allow drag-and-drop file uploading complete with an auto-shortened URL for easy sharing. CloudApp can even be set to auto-upload screenshots.
To install fluffyapp, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst fluffyapp
|fluffyapp 2.0.3||57||Wednesday, May 23, 2012|
|fluffyapp 1.5.5||8||Wednesday, January 25, 2012|
Discussion for the fluffyapp Package
- This discussion is only about fluffyapp and the fluffyapp package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or fluffyapp, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.