Downloads of v 1.24
Geany is a small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment.
It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies from other packages.
Another goal was to be as independent as possible from a special Desktop Environment like KDE or GNOME - Geany only requires the GTK2 runtime libraries.
Some basic features of Geany:
* Syntax highlighting
* Code folding
* Symbol name auto-completion
* Construct completion/snippets
* Auto-closing of XML and HTML tags
* Call tips
* Many supported filetypes including C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal
Build system to compile and execute your code
Simple project management
To install Geany, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install geany
This package has no dependencies.
|Geany 1.24||162||Monday, April 14, 2014|
|Geany 1.23.1||242||Thursday, August 01, 2013|
|Geany 1.23||78||Sunday, May 12, 2013|
Discussion for the Geany Package
- This discussion is only about Geany and the Geany package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Geany, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.