Downloads of v 2.8.0
GIMP is a multi-platform photo manipulation tool. GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. The GIMP is suitable for a variety of image manipulation tasks, including photo retouching, image composition, and image construction.
GIMP has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
GIMP is expandable and extensible. It is designed to be augmented with plug-ins and extensions to do just about anything. The advanced scripting interface allows everything from the simplest task to the most complex image manipulation procedures to be easily scripted.
To install GIMP, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst gimp
This package has no dependencies.
|GIMP 2.8.2||782||Wednesday, October 10, 2012|
|GIMP 2.8.0||182||Tuesday, July 03, 2012|
Discussion for the GIMP Package
- This discussion is only about GIMP and the GIMP package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GIMP, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.