Downloads of v 126.96.36.19940929
Git (for Windows) - Git is a powerful distributed Source Code Management tool. If you just want to use Git to do your version control in Windows, you will need to download Git for Windows, run the installer, and you are ready to start. Note: Git for Windows is a project run by volunteers, so if you want it to improve, volunteer!
To install Git, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install git
- git.install (= 188.8.131.5240929)
|Git 184.108.40.20640929||7210||Monday, September 29, 2014|
|Git 1.9.4||31979||Friday, June 13, 2014|
|Git 1.9.2||3022||Wednesday, June 4, 2014|
|Git 220.127.116.1140303||12973||Tuesday, April 1, 2014|
|Git 1.9.0||8654||Tuesday, February 18, 2014|
|Git 18.104.22.168||8454||Tuesday, December 31, 2013|
|Git 1.8.4||11873||Tuesday, September 17, 2013|
|Git 1.8.3||9082||Friday, June 8, 2012|
|Git 22.214.171.124||8099||Saturday, February 2, 2013|
|Git 1.8.0||4496||Tuesday, October 23, 2012|
|Git 1.7.11||3381||Thursday, June 21, 2012|
|Git 1.7.10||620||Sunday, May 27, 2012|
Discussion for the Git Package
- This discussion is only about Git and the Git package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Git, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.