Downloads of v 1.6.3
grepWin is a simple search and replace tool which can use regular expressions to do its job. This allows to do much more powerful searches and replaces.
To install grepWin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst grepwin
This package has no dependencies.
|grepWin 1.6.3||164||Monday, October 28, 2013|
|grepWin 1.6.2||161||Sunday, September 08, 2013|
|grepWin 1.6.1||401||Saturday, May 04, 2013|
|grepWin 1.6.0||422||Saturday, November 10, 2012|
|grepWin 1.5.9||168||Monday, September 03, 2012|
|grepWin 1.5.8||45||Saturday, August 11, 2012|
|grepWin 22.214.171.12420526||81||Saturday, May 26, 2012|
|grepWin 1.5.7||26||Saturday, May 26, 2012|
|grepWin 1.5.6||64||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|grepWin 1.5.5||74||Tuesday, November 29, 2011|
|grepWin 1.5.3||54||Friday, October 14, 2011|
|grepWin 1.5.2||99||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|grepWin 1.5.1||90||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the grepWin Package
- This discussion is only about grepWin and the grepWin package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or grepWin, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.