Downloads of v 188.8.131.529
hMailServer is a free e-mail server for Microsoft Windows. It's used by Internet service providers, companies, governments, schools and enthusiasts in all parts of the world.
It supports the common e-mail protocols (IMAP, SMTP and POP3) and can easily be integrated with many existing web mail systems. It has flexible score-based spam protection and can attach to your virus scanner to scan all incoming and outgoing email.
To install hMailServer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst hmailserver
This package has no dependencies.
|hMailServer 184.108.40.2069||67||Tuesday, April 03, 2012|
Discussion for the hMailServer Package
- This discussion is only about hMailServer and the hMailServer package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or hMailServer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.