Downloads of v 1.75
instanteyedropper (Non-installed Tool)
Instant Eyedropper is a free software tool for webmasters that will identify and automatically paste to the clipboard the HTML color code of any pixel on the screen with just a single mouse click.
Identifying the color code of an object on the screen is usually an involved, multistep process: You press the Print Screen key to copy a screenshot to the clipboard, load a graphics-editing program, create a new file, paste the screenshot from the clipboard, zoom in on the object, use the "Pick Color" tool, and finally copy the HTML code of the color to the clipboard.
Webmasters may repeat this operation many times a day. Just imagine how much time can be saved by using Instant Eyedropper to do the same thing with a Single Click!
To install instanteyedropper (Non-installed Tool), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst instanteyedropper.tool
This package has no dependencies.
|instanteyedropper (Non-installed Tool) 1.75||84||Friday, July 27, 2012|
Discussion for the instanteyedropper (Non-installed Tool) Package
- This discussion is only about instanteyedropper (Non-installed Tool) and the instanteyedropper (Non-installed Tool) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or instanteyedropper (Non-installed Tool), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.