Downloads of v 0.9.97
KDiff3 is a graphical text difference analyzer for up to 3 input files, provides character-by-character analysis and a text merge tool with integrated editor. It can also compare and merge directories. Platform-independant.
To install KDiff3, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst kdiff3
This package has no dependencies.
|KDiff3 0.9.97||2057||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|kdiff3 0.9.95.1||180||Tuesday, December 13, 2011|
|kdiff3 0.9.95||121||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the KDiff3 Package
- This discussion is only about KDiff3 and the KDiff3 package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or KDiff3, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.