Downloads of v 1.1.1
LessMSI is a utility with a graphical user interface and a command line interface that can be used to view and extract the contents of an MSI file. For Windows.
Usage on the command line: lessmsi [/x msiFileName [outDir]]
To install LessMSI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst lessmsi
This package has no dependencies.
|LessMSI 1.1.1||94||Tuesday, March 26, 2013|
|LessMSI 1.0.9||136||Tuesday, January 29, 2013|
|LessMSI 126.96.36.19920225||338||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|LessMSI 1.0.8||174||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|LessMSI 1.0.7||75||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the LessMSI Package
- This discussion is only about LessMSI and the LessMSI package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LessMSI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.