Downloads of v 4.0.7
MonoDevelop is an IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET languages. MonoDevelop enables developers to quickly write desktop and ASP.NET Web applications on Linux, Windows and Mac OSX. MonoDevelop makes it easy for developers to port .NET applications created with Visual Studio to Linux and to maintain a single code base for all platforms.
To install MonoDevelop, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst monodevelop
- gtksharp (≥ 2.12.20)
|MonoDevelop 4.0.7||3||Friday, May 17, 2013|
|MonoDevelop 2.8.5||168||Tuesday, January 03, 2012|
Discussion for the MonoDevelop Package
- This discussion is only about MonoDevelop and the MonoDevelop package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MonoDevelop, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.