Downloads of v 5.1.2
NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows XP/2003/Vista/Win7, both x86 and native x64.
To install NetBalancer, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst netbalancer
- Updated the French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian translations
- Added the first version of the FAQ
- Fixed the silent installation support
- Added a couple of command line args to setup
- Done usability improvements
Copyright � 2007-2012 SeriousBit
This package has no dependencies.
|NetBalancer 5.1.2||224||Wednesday, May 16, 2012|
Discussion for the NetBalancer Package
- This discussion is only about NetBalancer and the NetBalancer package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NetBalancer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.