Downloads of v 184.108.40.2061
Changes compared to the official Notepad2: Code folding, Support for bookmarks, Option to mark all occurrences of a word, Word auto-completion, Syntax highlighting support for AutoHotkey, AutoIt3, AviSynth, Bash, CMake, Inno Setup, LaTeX, Lua, NSIS, Ruby and Tcl scripts, Improved support for NFO ANSI art, Support for replacing Windows Notepad using a clean, unintrusive registry-based method, Other various minor changes and tweaks
To install Notepad2-mod, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst notepad2-mod
This package has no dependencies.
|Notepad2-mod 220.127.116.111||258||Tuesday, March 20, 2012|
|Notepad2-mod 18.104.22.1680||13||Tuesday, March 20, 2012|
Discussion for the Notepad2-mod Package
- This discussion is only about Notepad2-mod and the Notepad2-mod package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Notepad2-mod, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.