Downloads of v 0.2.8.20131116
Pik is a tool to manage multiple versions of ruby on Windows. It can be used from the Windows command line (cmd.exe), Windows PowerShell, or Git Bash. I have yet to test on cygwin.
* add - Adds another ruby location to pik.
* benchmark|bench - Runs bencmarks with all versions that pik is aware of.
* checkup|cu - Checks your environment for current Ruby best practices.
* config - Adds/modifies configuration options.
* default - Switches back to the default settings.
* gem - Runs the gem command with all versions that pik is aware of.
* gemsync - Synchronizes gems from the version specified to the current version.
* help - Displays help information.
* implode - Removes your pik configuration.
* info - Displays information about the current ruby version.
* install|in - Downloads and installs different ruby versions.
* list|ls - Lists ruby versions that pik is aware of.
* rake - Runs the rake command with all versions that pik is aware of.
* remove|rm - Removes a ruby location from pik.
* ruby|rb - Runs ruby with all versions that pik is aware of.
* run - Runs command with all versions of ruby that pik is aware of.
* switch|sw|use - Switches ruby versions based on patterns.
* tag - Adds the given tag to the current version.
* tags - Runs the pik command against the given tags.
* uninstall|unin - Deletes a ruby version from the filesystem and removes it from Pik.
* update|up - updates pik.
For help on a particular command, use 'pik help COMMAND'.
To install Pik (Ruby), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst pik
This package has no dependencies.
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8.20131116||40||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8.20131110||14||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8.20130423||230||Monday, April 22, 2013|
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8.20130422||25||Monday, April 22, 2013|
|Pik (Ruby) 0.2.8||261||Friday, February 17, 2012|
Discussion for the Pik (Ruby) Package
- This discussion is only about Pik (Ruby) and the Pik (Ruby) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Pik (Ruby), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.