Downloads of v 2.1
Clean your PNG files of useless or wrong information.
Make your PNG files smaller.
Convert into PNG other lossless image formats (BMP, GIF, TGA).
Create PNG screenshots and make them easily available.
Perform all those tasks in the simpliest and most productive way.
To install PngOptimizer (CommandLine), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst pngoptimizer.commandline
This package has no dependencies.
|PngOptimizer (CommandLine) 2.1||55||Thursday, June 28, 2012|
Discussion for the PngOptimizer (CommandLine) Package
- This discussion is only about PngOptimizer (CommandLine) and the PngOptimizer (CommandLine) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PngOptimizer (CommandLine), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.