Downloads of v 7.0.1098.2760
ReSharper is a developer productivity tool for Microsoft Visual Studio.
| ReSharper 5 works with Visual Studio 2005 SP1, 2008 SP1, 2010 or 2012 RC or later. It is available for download as a single package that includes all three editions. Depending on the license key used, the Full, C# or VB.NET Edition will be activated automatically.
During evaluation, Full Edition is activated by default but you can switch to another edition in the License Information dialog box (ReSharper | Help | License Information.)
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install ReSharper, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst resharper
This package has no dependencies.
|ReSharper 8.0.2000.2660||717||Saturday, September 28, 2013|
|ReSharper 8.0.1000.2286||234||Friday, September 06, 2013|
|ReSharper 126.96.36.1996||340||Friday, July 19, 2013|
|ReSharper 7.1.3000.2254||924||Saturday, April 13, 2013|
|ReSharper 7.1.2000.1478||323||Thursday, February 21, 2013|
|ReSharper 7.1.1000.900||325||Wednesday, December 19, 2012|
|ReSharper 188.8.131.52||193||Wednesday, November 14, 2012|
|ReSharper 7.0.1098.2760||264||Wednesday, August 29, 2012|
|ReSharper 184.108.40.206||103||Tuesday, August 07, 2012|
|ReSharper 6.1.1000.82||217||Thursday, March 15, 2012|
|ReSharper 220.127.116.11||122||Monday, January 09, 2012|
|ReSharper 6.0.2202.688||250||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ReSharper 18.104.22.168||174||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ReSharper 5.1.3||89||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the ReSharper Package
- This discussion is only about ReSharper and the ReSharper package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ReSharper, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.