Downloads of v 3.0.02
SciTE4AutoHotkey is a SciTE-based AutoHotkey script editor. It offers:
* Syntax highlighting
* Code folding
* Calltips (also known as IntelliSense)
* AutoHotkey help integration
* AutoHotkey_L debugging support
* Tools for AutoHotkey scripting
* A toolbar that enables easy access to the tools
* Some AutoHotkey scripting facilities
To install SciTE4AutoHotkey, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst scite4autohotkey
* Package does not support silent install (yet!)
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0.02||7||Monday, May 13, 2013|
|SciTE4AutoHotkey 3.0||83||Tuesday, August 28, 2012|
Discussion for the SciTE4AutoHotkey Package
- This discussion is only about SciTE4AutoHotkey and the SciTE4AutoHotkey package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SciTE4AutoHotkey, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.