Downloads of v 1.3.8
Synergy lets you easily share your mouse and keyboard between multiple computers on your desk, and it's Free and Open Source. Just move your mouse off the edge of one computer's screen on to another. You can even share all of your clipboards. All you need is a network connection. Synergy is cross-platform (works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux).
To install Synergy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst synergy
This package has no dependencies.
|Synergy 1.4.12-beta||44||Thursday, June 27, 2013|
|Synergy 220.127.116.1130622||213||Saturday, June 22, 2013|
|Synergy 1.3.8||303||Wednesday, November 30, 2011|
Discussion for the Synergy Package
- This discussion is only about Synergy and the Synergy package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Synergy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.