Downloads of v 1.5.0
Universal Silent Switch Finder
Universal Silent Switch Finder is a small and easy to use application that will find and activate the silent installer command on various application.
The application has a simple interface that will easily guide you through the whole process.
To install Universal Silent Switch Finder, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ussf
This package has no dependencies.
|Universal Silent Switch Finder 1.5.0||239||Wednesday, March 21, 2012|
Discussion for the Universal Silent Switch Finder Package
- This discussion is only about Universal Silent Switch Finder and the Universal Silent Switch Finder package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Universal Silent Switch Finder, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.