Downloads of v 4.1.8
VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware, targeted at server, desktop and embedded use.
To install VirtualBox, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst virtualbox
This package has no dependencies.
|VirtualBox 4.2.12||523||Monday, April 29, 2013|
|VirtualBox 4.2.10||363||Saturday, March 16, 2013|
|VirtualBox 4.2.8||200||Thursday, February 28, 2013|
|VirtualBox 220.127.116.1130130||254||Wednesday, January 30, 2013|
|VirtualBox 4.2.6||208||Friday, December 21, 2012|
|VirtualBox 4.2.4||247||Saturday, October 27, 2012|
|VirtualBox 18.104.22.16821022||52||Monday, October 22, 2012|
|VirtualBox 4.2.2||41||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|VirtualBox 4.2.0||192||Friday, September 14, 2012|
|VirtualBox 4.1.22||180||Sunday, September 09, 2012|
|VirtualBox 4.1.20||58||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|VirtualBox 4.1.18||76||Friday, June 29, 2012|
|VirtualBox 4.1.16||53||Saturday, June 09, 2012|
|VirtualBox 4.1.12||65||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|VirtualBox 4.1.8||68||Friday, December 30, 2011|
|VirtualBox 4.1.6||14||Friday, December 30, 2011|
|VirtualBox 4.1.4||42||Thursday, October 13, 2011|
Discussion for the VirtualBox Package
- This discussion is only about VirtualBox and the VirtualBox package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VirtualBox, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.