Downloads of v 6.4.0
Web Capacity Analysis Tool (WCAT)
Web Capacity Analysis Tool (WCAT) is a lightweight HTTP load generation tool primarily designed to measure the performance of a web server within a controlled environment. WCAT can simulate thousands of concurrent users making requests to a single web site or multiple web sites. The WCAT engine uses a simple script to define the set of HTTP requests to be played back to the web server. Extensibility is provided through plug-in DLLs and a standard, simple API.
To install Web Capacity Analysis Tool (WCAT), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst wcat
This package has no dependencies.
|Web Capacity Analysis Tool (WCAT) 6.4.0||161||Thursday, April 12, 2012|
Discussion for the Web Capacity Analysis Tool (WCAT) Package
- This discussion is only about Web Capacity Analysis Tool (WCAT) and the Web Capacity Analysis Tool (WCAT) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Web Capacity Analysis Tool (WCAT), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.