Downloads of v 0.11.1
ChocolateyGUI is a nice GUI on top of the chocolatey commanline tool.
It let's you install, upgrade and uninstall packages.
It shows you the available packages and it shows the installed packeges.
It shows all the information about a package.
Due to a dependency on the Windows Management Framework, this package will
only work correctly on Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows
Server 2008 SP2 and above.
To install ChocolateyGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ChocolateyGUI
*bugfix - uninstall should now work
*bugfix - program crashing when packages came out of cache.
*Enhancement - Many new features, including UI enhancements and auto building from MyGet.
*Enhancement - Better logging and Log form so you can find those log files more easily.
*Enhancement - In the settings you can empty the cache, better caching of packages and list
*Enhancement - better parsing of dependencies
*Enhancement - selecting of sources from the sources.xml file. For now just 2 sources.
*Enhancement - release notes and copyright information in seperate tab
*Enhancement - chocolatey run information in seperate tab
*Enhancement - Better description for the package.
*Bugfix - Installer did not remove older version.
*Enhancement - package now has iconURL.
* Enhancement - The installer should now check if .Net framework 4.0 is installed.
* Enhancement - More information about a package
* Enhancement - Shows chocolatey as an installed package.
* Enhancement - Performance improvement
* Enhancement - You can search in the list. It is a StartsWith search.
* Enhancement - You can install the available package by clicking on the checkbox.
* Enhancement - You can uninstall a package.
* First working version
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.1||2429||Sunday, February 24, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.0||51||Sunday, February 24, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.4||938||Sunday, February 10, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.3||48||Sunday, February 10, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.2||34||Sunday, February 10, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.1||34||Sunday, February 10, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.0||49||Saturday, February 09, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.5||2728||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.4||31||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.3||54||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.2||45||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.1||60||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
Discussion for the ChocolateyGUI Package
- This discussion is only about ChocolateyGUI and the ChocolateyGUI package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ChocolateyGUI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.