Downloads of v 0.0.5
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install ChocolateyGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ChocolateyGUI
This package has no dependencies.
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.1||4055||Sunday, February 24, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.0||59||Sunday, February 24, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.4||948||Sunday, February 10, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.3||52||Sunday, February 10, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.2||42||Sunday, February 10, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.1||43||Sunday, February 10, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.0||56||Saturday, February 09, 2013|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.5||2736||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.4||39||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.3||61||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.2||50||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.1||64||Saturday, September 10, 2011|
Discussion for the ChocolateyGUI Package
- This discussion is only about ChocolateyGUI and the ChocolateyGUI package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ChocolateyGUI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.