Downloads of v 0.6.1.0
Chocolatey Automatic Package Updater (for package maintainers)
ChocolateyPackageUpdater (chocopkgup) - your automatic package updating solution for package maintainers.
This works in conjunction with ketarin to keep the chocolatey packages you maintain automatically updated. So you don't even have to think about updating a package or keeping it up to date. It just happens. Automatically, in the background, and even faster than you could make it happen. It's almost as if you were the application/tool author.
Is it magic? I'm not sure.
Does it work? Is like Schwarzenegger hard to spell?
How does it work? See the project url for more information.
Is it harder than maintaining a package myself? Not really. You pay an initial upfront cost, but it's small compared to maintenance over time.
Is it perfect? Is anything?
Is it free? Yes! As long as you release your packages openly at chocolatey.org, this is free! If you want to use it for private packages, you will need to pony up some $$.
To install Chocolatey Automatic Package Updater (for package maintainers), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ChocolateyPackageUpdater
== v0.6.0 ==
* License does not expire until 6/30/2014
* You can define a PS1 file in the package folder to be called by the updater just before packaging. Use it to download files or whatever else might be necessary. The file that it looks for is named ChocoPkgUp.ps1 by default.
== v0.5.6 ==
* License does not expire until 12/31/2013
* The output folder is now a subfolder "_output" of your package folder, allowing you to commit for others to look at later and provide fix pull requests.
2012-Present RealDimensions Software, LLC
|Chocolatey Automatic Package Updater (for package maintainers) 0.6.1.0||830||Tuesday, October 22, 2013|
|ChocolateyPackageUpdater 0.6.0.0||27||Tuesday, October 22, 2013|
|ChocolateyPackageUpdater 0.5.6.0||945||Sunday, February 24, 2013|
|ChocolateyPackageUpdater 0.5.5.0||59||Sunday, February 24, 2013|
|ChocolateyPackageUpdater 0.5.1.0||240||Thursday, January 03, 2013|
|ChocolateyPackageUpdater 0.5.0.0||231||Saturday, September 29, 2012|
Discussion for the Chocolatey Automatic Package Updater (for package maintainers) Package
- This discussion is only about Chocolatey Automatic Package Updater (for package maintainers) and the Chocolatey Automatic Package Updater (for package maintainers) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Chocolatey Automatic Package Updater (for package maintainers), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.