Downloads of v 1.1.2
Yeoman is a robust and opinionated set of tools, libraries, and a workflow that can help developers quickly build beautiful, compelling web apps.
- Lightning-fast scaffolding
- Automatically compile CoffeeScript & Compass
- Automatically lint your scripts
- Built-in preview server
- Awesome Image Optimization
- AppCache manifest generation
- Killer build process
- Integrated Package Management
- Support for ES6 Module Syntax
- PhantomJS Unit Testing
To install Yeoman, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install Yeoman
Addy Osmani, Paul Irish, Sindre Sorhus, Mickael Daniel, Eric Bidelman, and the Yeoman Community 2012
|Yeoman 1.1.2||1682||Sunday, February 9, 2014|
|Yeoman 0.9.6||3837||Sunday, December 30, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.5||619||Tuesday, November 13, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.4.20121030||272||Tuesday, October 30, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.4||267||Wednesday, October 17, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.3||247||Wednesday, October 3, 2012|
|Yeoman 0.9.0||360||Thursday, September 13, 2012|
Discussion for the Yeoman Package
- This discussion is only about Yeoman and the Yeoman package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Yeoman, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.