Downloads of v 1.0
The DTK Barcode Reader SDK _loves_ to pop up a licensing dialog when running in debug. It's annoying to have to babysit that dialog. This script, when running, watches for the dialog and automatically clicks the Close button.
To install DTK Sneak, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst dtksneak
|DTK Sneak 1.0||43||Friday, November 04, 2011|
Discussion for the DTK Sneak Package
- This discussion is only about DTK Sneak and the DTK Sneak package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DTK Sneak, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.