Downloads of v 188.8.131.5240610
Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
Note: This package installs the latest stable version of Python. It will install to Python to $env:ChocolateyBinRoot\python, but only if Python is not already installed where the installer puts it by default, which is $env:SystemDrive\PythonXX (XX stands for the major/minor version digits).
This package is not intended to use with Chocolatey’s “-x86” parameter. If you want a 32-bit Python on 64-bit systems, install the python-x86_32 package instead. You can also install both packages. In this case you must manually adapt your PATH environment variable so that it picks the Python version that you want when invoking “python.exe”
To install Python, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install python
This package has no dependencies.
|Python 184.108.40.20640610||3139||Tuesday, June 10, 2014|
|Python 3.4.1||186||Saturday, June 7, 2014|
|Python 220.127.116.1140321||3305||Tuesday, March 25, 2014|
|Python 3.4.0||571||Monday, March 17, 2014|
|Python 2.7.6||6241||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Python 2.7.5||5179||Monday, May 20, 2013|
|Python 2.7.4||1182||Sunday, April 7, 2013|
|Python 2.7.3||5021||Saturday, April 14, 2012|
|Python 18.104.22.168||252||Friday, February 3, 2012|
|Python 2.7.2||789||Tuesday, September 27, 2011|
Discussion for the Python Package
- This discussion is only about Python and the Python package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Python, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.