Downloads of v 1.1.9
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and
framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD,
VCD, and various streaming protocols.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install VLC, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vlc
This package has no dependencies.
|VLC 2.1.3||14683||Sunday, February 09, 2014|
|VLC 2.1.2||4371||Wednesday, December 11, 2013|
|VLC 2.1.1||1539||Sunday, November 17, 2013|
|VLC 2.1.0||2168||Thursday, September 26, 2013|
|VLC 2.0.8||2019||Sunday, August 04, 2013|
|VLC 2.0.7||2142||Wednesday, June 12, 2013|
|VLC 22.214.171.12430527||826||Monday, May 27, 2013|
|VLC 2.0.6||70||Monday, May 27, 2013|
|VLC 126.96.36.19920713||4240||Thursday, July 12, 2012|
|VLC 188.8.131.5220712||100||Thursday, July 12, 2012|
|VLC 2.0.2||129||Monday, July 02, 2012|
|VLC 2.0.1||186||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|VLC 1.1.11||188||Friday, December 23, 2011|
|VLC 1.1.10||182||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|VLC 184.108.40.206||147||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|VLC 1.1.9||124||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|VLC 1.1.8||140||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the VLC Package
- This discussion is only about VLC and the VLC package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or VLC, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.