Downloads of v 9.38
7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.
NOTE: The installer for 7-Zip is known to close the explorer process.
This means you may lose current work. If it doesn't automatically restart explorer, type
explorer on the command shell to restart it.
To install 7Zip, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install 7zip
To upgrade 7Zip, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade 7zip
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
- 7zip.install (≥ 9.38 && < 9.39)
|7-Zip 15.12||7||Thursday, November 19, 2015||waiting|
|7-Zip 15.11||30||Sunday, November 15, 2015||submitted|
|7-Zip 15.10||40||Sunday, November 1, 2015||submitted|
|7-Zip 15.09||41||Friday, October 16, 2015||submitted|
|7-Zip 15.08||37||Thursday, October 1, 2015||submitted|
|7-Zip 15.07||27||Thursday, September 17, 2015||submitted|
|7-Zip 15.06||91||Sunday, August 9, 2015||submitted|
|7-Zip 15.05||84||Sunday, July 12, 2015||submitted|
|7Zip 9.38||104263||Monday, June 1, 2015||approved|
|7Zip 9.22.01.20130618||107907||Tuesday, June 18, 2013||approved|
|7Zip 9.22.01.20120225||9715||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|7Zip 9.22.1||384||Friday, February 3, 2012|
|7Zip 9.22||528||Tuesday, January 17, 2012|
|7Zip 220.127.116.11||1002||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|7Zip 18.104.22.168||286||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|7Zip 9.20.0||450||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|7Zip 9.20||202||Monday, May 28, 2012|
Discussion for the 7Zip Package
- This discussion is only about 7Zip and the 7Zip package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or 7Zip, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.