Downloads of v 0.0.4
Read from standard input and output colored text to the console
To install ColorCat (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install colorcat.portable
To upgrade ColorCat (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade colorcat.portable
$packageName = 'ColorCat.portable' # name for the package, used in messages $url ="https://github.com/MasterDevs/ColorCat/releases/download/v0.0.4/bin.zip" $installDir = Join-Path $env:AllUsersProfile "$packageName" Write-Host "Adding `'$installDir`' to the path and the current shell path" Install-ChocolateyPath "$installDir" $env:Path = "$($env:Path);$installDir" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$installDir"
$packageName = 'ColorCat.portable' # name for the package, used in messages $zipName = "bin.zip" $installDir = Join-Path $env:AllUsersProfile "$packageName" Uninstall-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$zipName" Remove-Item -Recurse -Force "$installDir"
Virus Scan Results
- ColorCat.portable.0.0.4.nupkg (883df748ad13) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- bin.zip (15d1cf7b0c9d) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|ColorCat (Portable) 0.0.4||380||Monday, January 18, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the ColorCat (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about ColorCat (Portable) and the ColorCat (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ColorCat (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.