Downloads of v 4.8.3
Unlike ordinary online backup, CrashPlan lets you back up to other destinations in addition to online. You can back up to your other computers, external hard drives and to computers that belong to friends and family for free. If you want to back up online too, purchase a CrashPlan+ subscription.
CrashPlan auto-updates to the latest version. You do not need to download it again once it's installed. If your download hasn't started or you need to download CrashPlan for another operating system, please use the links to the left.
To install CrashPlan, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install crashplan
To upgrade CrashPlan, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade crashplan
$packageName = 'CrashPlan' $installerType = 'MSI' $url = 'https://download.crashplan.com/installs/win/install/CrashPlan/jre/CrashPlan_4.8.3_Win.msi' # download url $url64 = 'https://download.crashplan.com/installs/win/install/CrashPlan/jre/CrashPlan_4.8.3_Win64.msi' # 64bit URL $silentArgs = '/quiet /norestart' # $validExitCodes = @(0,3010) # installer, will assert administrative rights Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- CrashPlan.4.8.3.nupkg (d6eea6e7e507) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- CrashPlan_4.8.3_Win64.msi (3e59383954f5) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- CrashPlan_4.8.3_Win.msi (f891fcd9e2e7) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Code 42 Software.
Updated to version 4.8.3.
|CrashPlan 4.8.3||5524||Wednesday, June 14, 2017||approved|
|CrashPlan 4.8.2||948||Sunday, April 30, 2017||approved|
|CrashPlan 4.8.0||991||Wednesday, January 25, 2017||approved|
|CrashPlan 4.7.0||940||Saturday, May 21, 2016||approved|
|CrashPlan - Code42 4.6.0||387||Tuesday, March 22, 2016||approved|
|CrashPlan - Code42 4.5.2||336||Saturday, March 5, 2016||approved|
|CrashPlan 4.5.0||430||Tuesday, December 22, 2015||approved|
|CrashPlan 4.4.1||208||Wednesday, November 18, 2015||approved|
|CrashPlan 4.3.0||613||Sunday, July 5, 2015||approved|
|CrashPlan 4.2.0||257||Sunday, May 17, 2015||approved|
|CrashPlan 3.7.1||464||Sunday, March 15, 2015||approved|
|CrashPlan 3.7.0||431||Wednesday, January 21, 2015||approved|
|CrashPlan 3.6.4||544||Thursday, October 23, 2014|
|CrashPlan 3.6.3||638||Saturday, February 15, 2014|
|CrashPlan 3.5.3||444||Friday, July 19, 2013|
Discussion for the CrashPlan Package
- This discussion is only about CrashPlan and the CrashPlan package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CrashPlan, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.