Downloads of v 2.7.2675.2253
Default Programs Editor makes it easy to fix file association settings in Windows, including context menu items, icons, and descriptions. Also: autoplay settings and default programs settings ...all without fiddling around in the registry.
To install Default Programs Editor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install defaultprogramseditor
To upgrade Default Programs Editor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade defaultprogramseditor
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- DefaultProgramsEditor.2.7.2675.2253.nupkg (862dc85ed41b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DefaultProgramsEditor.zip (90504ef498dc) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Version 2.7.2675.2253 (October 29, 2010)
- Fixed a minor DPI related layout bug.
- Fixed a crash after clicking the DDE 'Edit' button when adding a new context menu item.
- Viewing 'Open With' programs caused a crash when the item listed in the registry didn't exist on disk.
- Fixed a crash when starting the application for some users.
|Default Programs Editor 2.7.2675.2253||1064||Friday, February 15, 2013|
Discussion for the Default Programs Editor Package
- This discussion is only about Default Programs Editor and the Default Programs Editor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Default Programs Editor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.