Downloads of v 1.0.1
Package contains a helper functions installed as Chocolatey extensions. These functions are used by other Devbox-Common installers, and are usually used internally by Chocolatey engine.
Let's mention some of a newly defined shared functions: Show-AppUninstallInfo, Stop-OnAppIsInstalled, Remove-Path, Set-PathCleanup, Remove-EnvironmentVariable, Get-RootPath, Find-FileInEnvPath, Test-FileInEnvPath, etc.
NOTE: This package contains a valid automatic uninstall procedure, so you don't need to manually reverse whatever actions installer did.
NOTE: Phrase « Devbox » in a name of this package is used as signature to indicate high quality standards. Functionally, the package is the same as any other Chocolatey package.
To install Devbox Common Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install devbox-common.extension
To upgrade Devbox Common Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade devbox-common.extension
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Devbox-Common.extension.1.0.1.nupkg (4f796e61824c) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Devbox Common Extension 1.0.1||10357||Monday, April 22, 2013|
Discussion for the Devbox Common Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Devbox Common Extension and the Devbox Common Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Devbox Common Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.