Downloads of v 0.1.1
Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages
Includes a number of very useful packages for Sublime Text 2.
- Block Cursor Everywhere
- Clipboard Manager
- Markdown Preview
- Missing Palette Commands
- Related Files
- Solarized Color Scheme
Customized Key Bindings
Additional Package Preferences
BracketHighlighter - Coloring compatibility with Solarized
Markdown Preview - Uses github parser
Related Files - Settings for AngularJS projects
Additional User Preferences
- drawing whitespace
- ensuring 2 tab indent
- rulers at 50, 72, 80 and 120
- use spaces everywhere
- trim whitespace on save
- 14 point Source Code Pro font
- line highlight
To install Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ethanbrown.sublimetext2.editorpackages
To upgrade Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ethanbrown.sublimetext2.editorpackages
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- EthanBrown.SublimeText2.EditorPackages.0.1.1.nupkg (c39b810e7fc9) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Use a local package cache to prevent first-time package restore / load errors
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.2.2||1135||Tuesday, September 17, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.2.1||317||Tuesday, September 17, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.2.0||291||Monday, September 16, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.1.1||460||Wednesday, May 15, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.1.0||330||Thursday, April 4, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.0.5||330||Tuesday, March 26, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.0.4||305||Friday, March 22, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.0.3||328||Friday, March 15, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.0.2||300||Wednesday, March 13, 2013|
|Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages 0.0.1||316||Friday, March 8, 2013|
Discussion for the Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages Package
- This discussion is only about Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages and the Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sublime Text 2 - Editor Enhancing Packages, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.