Downloads of v 0.3.0
Includes a number of very useful packages for Sublime Text 2.
- AngularJS (CoffeeScript)
- Chai Completions
- CoffeeComplete Plus (Autocompletion)
- Hayaku - tools for writing CSS faster
- Http Requester
- Pretty JSON
- Twitter Bootstrap Snippet
- Live CSS
Customized Key Bindings
Additional Package Preferences
SublimeLinter - Path config
SublimeGrunt - Path config
CoffeeComplete Plus - AngularJS type definitions (work in progress)
Additional User Preferences
- Autocompletion triggers, like . and $ in CoffeeScript
- Autocompletion commit on TAB
- ensuring 2 spaces for soft TAB indent
- customized word_separators
To install Sublime Text 2 - Web Development Packages, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ethanbrown.sublimetext2.webpackages
To upgrade Sublime Text 2 - Web Development Packages, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ethanbrown.sublimetext2.webpackages
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- EthanBrown.SublimeText2.WebPackages.0.3.0.nupkg (7b0011b44d48) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Use a local package cache to prevent first-time package restore / load errors
Version HistoryShow More
Discussion for the Sublime Text 2 - Web Development Packages Package
- This discussion is only about Sublime Text 2 - Web Development Packages and the Sublime Text 2 - Web Development Packages package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sublime Text 2 - Web Development Packages, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.