Downloads of v 9.27
Ghostscript is a package of software that provides:
Ghostscript is written entirely in C, with special care taken to make it run properly on a wide variety of systems, including MS Windows, Apple MacOS, the wide variety of Unix and Unix-like platforms and VMS systems.
- An interpreter for the PostScriptâ„¢ language, with the ability to convert PostScript language files to many raster formats, view them on displays, and print them on printers that don't have PostScript language capability built in;
- An interpreter for Portable Document Format (PDF) files, with the same abilities;
- The ability to convert PostScript language files to PDF (with some limitations) and vice versa; and
- A set of C procedures (the Ghostscript library) that implement the graphics and filtering (data compression / decompression / conversion) capabilities that appear as primitive operations in the PostScript language and in PDF.
To install Ghostscript, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ghostscript
To upgrade Ghostscript, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ghostscript
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- Ghostscript.9.27.nupkg (163fbb4691d8) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ghostscript.app (= 9.27)
Artifex Software, Inc
|Ghostscript 9.27||6477||Thursday, April 4, 2019||approved|
|Ghostscript 9.26||8816||Tuesday, November 20, 2018||approved|
|Ghostscript 9.25||2378||Thursday, September 13, 2018||approved|
|Ghostscript 9.24||5922||Monday, September 3, 2018||approved|
|Ghostscript 9.23||9346||Wednesday, March 21, 2018||approved|
|Ghostscript 9.22||7612||Wednesday, October 4, 2017||approved|
|Ghostscript 22.214.171.12470331||9066||Friday, March 31, 2017||approved|
|Ghostscript 126.96.36.19970513||183||Saturday, May 13, 2017||approved|
|Ghostscript 9.15||7956||Monday, September 22, 2014||approved|
|Ghostscript 9.14||1015||Thursday, March 27, 2014|
|Ghostscript 9.12||318||Tuesday, March 25, 2014|
|Ghostscript 9.10||590||Tuesday, September 3, 2013|
|Ghostscript 9.07||469||Tuesday, April 23, 2013|
Discussion for the Ghostscript Package
- This discussion is only about Ghostscript and the Ghostscript package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Ghostscript, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.