Downloads of v 3.2.9
Grails is an Open Source, full stack, web application framework for the JVM. It takes advantage of the Groovy programming language and convention over configuration to provide a productive and stream-lined development experience.
This package assumes that the Java JDK has already been installed and that the JAVA_HOME machine environment variable is pointing to installed JDK. I do not reference JDK Chocolatey package here to stay flexible.
The specific Grails version will be installed to folder defined by %chocolatey_bin_root% environment variable. After installing, this package will set the GRAILS_HOME environment variable and will add the GRAILS_HOME\bin folder to the machine PATH.
To install Grails, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install grails
To upgrade Grails, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade grails
$packageName = $env:chocolateyPackageName $packageVersion = $env:chocolateyPackageVersion $toolsDir = Get-ToolsLocation $grails_home = Join-Path $toolsDir "$packageName-$packageVersion" Remove-Item $grails_home -Recurse -Force
$packageName = 'grails' $packageVersion = $env:chocolateyPackageVersion $checksum = 'A21D5602E772676C27F846419A245A4C791BB63B74066F8DD82B7647D5C873A2' $url = "https://github.com/grails/grails-core/releases/download/v$packageVersion/grails-$packageVersion.zip" $toolsDir = Get-ToolsLocation $grails_home = Join-Path $toolsDir "$packageName-$packageVersion" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage ` -PackageName $packageName ` -Url $url ` -UnzipLocation $toolsDir ` -Checksum $checksum ` -ChecksumType 'sha256' Install-ChocolateyEnvironmentVariable -VariableName "GRAILS_HOME" -VariableValue $grails_home -VariableType 'Machine' Install-ChocolateyPath -PathToInstall "$grails_home\bin" -PathType 'Machine'
$packageName = 'grails' $packageVersion = $env:chocolateyPackageVersion $toolsDir = Get-ToolsLocation $grails_home = Join-Path $toolsDir "$packageName-$packageVersion" Install-ChocolateyEnvironmentVariable -VariableName "GRAILS_HOME" -VariableValue $null -VariableType 'Machine' Remove-Item $grails_home -Recurse -Force "Please manually remove Grails (%GRAILS_HOME\bin) from the PATH environment variable."
Virus Scan Results
- Grails.3.2.9.nupkg (ce3179963f53) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- grails-3.2.9.zip (a21d5602e772) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Upgraded to Grails 3.2.9
|Grails 3.2.9||104||Thursday, May 4, 2017||approved|
|Grails 3.2.8||99||Friday, March 24, 2017||approved|
|Grails 3.2.7||42||Tuesday, March 14, 2017||approved|
|Grails 3.2.6||51||Tuesday, February 21, 2017||approved|
|Grails 3.2.5||59||Saturday, February 4, 2017||approved|
|Grails 3.2.4||138||Thursday, December 22, 2016||approved|
|Grails 3.2.3||106||Saturday, November 26, 2016||approved|
|Grails 3.2.2||41||Tuesday, November 15, 2016||approved|
|Grails 2.2.1||799||Friday, April 19, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Grails Package
- This discussion is only about Grails and the Grails package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Grails, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.