Downloads of v 0.1.3
HtmlPackager is a small utility class used to package HTML content into a self contained HTML document
both as a single file, or a folder with all dependencies copied to local. It provides a programmatic way
to perform a similar task to Browser Save As... operations that capture page output to disk.
The packager can create:
* A single, self-contained and very large HTML file with all resources embedded inline
* An HTML file with all resources copied local into the same folder as the document
This library provides both a Windows Console application EXE as well as a .NET based library
for HTML packaging.
To install West Wind HTML Packager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install htmlpackager
To upgrade West Wind HTML Packager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade htmlpackager
$packageName = 'HtmlPackager' $url = 'https://github.com/RickStrahl/Westwind.HtmlPackager/raw/v0.1.2/HtmlPackager.exe' $drop = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $drop
Virus Scan Results
- HtmlPackager.0.1.3.nupkg (0fa6fdbf8a27) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
West Wind Technologies, 2018
|West Wind HTML Packager 0.1.6.5||47||Tuesday, November 6, 2018||approved|
|West Wind HTML Packager 0.1.4||20||Thursday, November 1, 2018||approved|
|West Wind HTML Packager 0.1.3||33||Monday, September 10, 2018||approved|
|West Wind HTML Packager 0.1.2||32||Friday, August 31, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the West Wind HTML Packager Package
- This discussion is only about West Wind HTML Packager and the West Wind HTML Packager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or West Wind HTML Packager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.