Downloads of v 7.0.0
Internet Information Services (IIS) 7 Manager for Remote Administration provides end users and administrators with the ability to securely manage remote IIS 7 servers from Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003. A Web server administrator can perform almost all IIS 7 administrative tasks while site owners and developers that have been delegated administrative privileges can use IIS 7 Manager for Remote Administration to make allowed changes to the remote Web server. IIS 7 Manager offers the same user interface available on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 to ensure a more consistent experience when managing and configuring the Web server.
To install IIS7Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install iis7manager
To upgrade IIS7Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade iis7manager
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- IIS7Manager.7.0.0.nupkg (fc082164916e) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- inetmgr_amd64.msi (d01b34af7b10) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- inetmgr_i386.msi (ea14f78df3ba) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|IIS7Manager 7.0.0||1204||Wednesday, May 29, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the IIS7Manager Package
- This discussion is only about IIS7Manager and the IIS7Manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or IIS7Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.