Downloads of v 5.00.2410
Listary is a unique search utility for Windows. Not only does it make file browsing truly flexible -- thanks to its multi-file managers support -- but the ultra-compact UI also redefines minimalism. The lightweight design doesn't stop it from providing various advanced features however, that may fit the needs of both casual and power users alike. All you have to do is just type the file name that you’re looking for, and Listary will display the search results at breakneck speed.
To install Listary, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install listary
To upgrade Listary, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade listary
Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'Listary' ` -FileType 'exe' ` -SilentArgs '/SP /VERYSILENT /NORESTART /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES' ` -Url 'http://www.listary.com/download/Listary.exe?version=5.00.2410' ` -Checksum '1C221856586607A72AB56B3681F20408081EEAA6A3EE5E5AD2956A2CA6820438' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256'
$packageName = 'Listary' $uninstallerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/SP /VERYSILENT /NORESTART /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES' $uninstallerFileName = 'unins000.exe' $path = Join-Path -Path $env:programfiles -ChildPath "$packageName\$uninstallerFileName" Stop-Process -processname $packageName Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$uninstallerType" "$silentArgs" "$path"
Virus Scan Results
- ListaryInstall.exe (1c2218565866) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Listary.5.00.2410.nupkg (c90a33862032) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
- New: Better Windows 10 anniversary update support.
- New: Now you can use spaces when searching for apps.
- New: Add EF Commander support.
- New: Show files when auto-expanding favorite folders in menus.
- Improved: Improve search result sorting.
- Improved: Open toolbar in Explorer when pressing hotkey if find-as-you-type is disabled.
- Fixed: Listary is activated unexpectedly when using pinch-zoom on Synaptics touchpads.
- Fixed: Listary can’t get current folder path from XYplorer when Live Filter Box is visible.
- Fixed: Currently Opened Folders doesn’t work in Total Commander 64.
- Fixed: Other bug fixes
|Listary 5.00.2843||4167||Saturday, October 21, 2017||approved|
|Listary 5.00.2581||1771||Saturday, January 28, 2017||approved|
|Listary 5.00.2410||937||Saturday, September 24, 2016||approved|
|Listary 5.00.2334||483||Monday, June 20, 2016||approved|
|Listary 4.23.1727||383||Sunday, February 28, 2016||approved|
|Listary 4.02.1360||1309||Saturday, December 7, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Listary Package
- This discussion is only about Listary and the Listary package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Listary, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.