Downloads of v 188.8.131.5268
LogMeIn Free offers free remote access to your desktop so you can open files, check your email, run programs and stay productive from your mobile device or any computer over the Internet. Easy to use and 100% FREE.
To install Logmein Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install logmein.client
To upgrade Logmein Client, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade logmein.client
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|Logmein Client 184.108.40.206682||1396||Wednesday, June 12, 2013|
|Logmein Client 220.127.116.11681||61||Wednesday, June 12, 2013|
|Logmein Client 18.104.22.16868||81||Wednesday, June 12, 2013|
|Logmein Client 22.214.171.12451||124||Monday, February 11, 2013|
Discussion for the Logmein Client Package
- This discussion is only about Logmein Client and the Logmein Client package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Logmein Client, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.