Downloads of v 1.1.1
MakeHuman is the free and open source software to create realistic 3d humans for:
THE MOST LIBERAL LICENSE IN THE WORLD!!
Content created with MakeHuman is licensed under the CC0 license, giving artists unprecedented freedom for using their MakeHuman creations in any way they can imagine.
Download and use it for free. Download MakeHuman now
The knowledge, the code, the algorithms and the technology developed by the MakeHuman team are freely shared with the world.
WHY IT'S FREE?
Because we develop it for passion.
It's our contribution for a better world.
1170 MORPHINGS FOR EFFECTIVE PARAMETRIC MODELLING
Easy and intuitive parameters, including
Age, gender, height, weight
Body proportions, face shapes
Eyes, nose, mouth, chin, ears, neck...
Hands details, feet..
12 YEARS OF RESEARCH IN BODY TOPOLOGY!
Since the first release, makehuman uses a unique mesh, that has evolved through successive releases, incorporating community feedback and the result of studies and experimentation.
Optimized for subdivision, Mudbox and Zbrush
Loops optimized for animations
No triangles, quads only
Max pole edges: 5
Poles smaller 1 percent
MakeHuman 1.0 alpha8 is completely written in python, the widely used scripting language used at ILM (Industrial Light and Magic) since 1996.
No code compilation required
Completely customizablle thanks to full plugin support
To install MakeHuman, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install makehuman
To upgrade MakeHuman, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade makehuman
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'makehuman' $url = 'https://download.tuxfamily.org/makehuman/releases/1.1.1/makehuman-1.1.1-win32.zip' $checksum = '913A60823F5E4AB73ED9614EE60E71CCF3D8234A3257DA9DC980A25447FB842E' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- MakeHuman.1.1.1.nupkg (5cf00173d9c1) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- makehuman-1.1.1-win32.zip (913a60823f5e) - ## / 47 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (C) 2001-2015 MakeHuman Team (makehuman.org)
|MakeHuman 1.1.1||176||Monday, September 10, 2018||approved|
|MakeHuman to create realistic 3d humans 1.0.2||810||Saturday, October 18, 2014|
|MakeHuman to create realistic 3d humans 126.96.36.199||303||Sunday, August 3, 2014|
Discussion for the MakeHuman Package
- This discussion is only about MakeHuman and the MakeHuman package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MakeHuman, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.